Monday, May 02, 2005

Later that night...

London - May 2, 10:07pm
I've taken some cool pictures around Buckingham Palace, one of which I plan on captioning: "Come my stony compatriots, time to storm the gates!" Use your imagination until I get a chance to upload it. Haven't thought much of where I'm going to sleep tonight. Sleeping for free is an option, but is it worth looking like a bum on the streets? Hopefully I'll find a place somewhere close to the city centre so that I can easily start my proposed Monopoly Board run tomorrow. I was thinking of doing a Monopoly Board pub crawl, but at these prices I don't think I can afford to go even half way around the board.

There's a bit of a breeze, but otherwise it's been a warm, clear night. Of course, now that I'ved stopped to writ this, my body is cooling down. Need to find a pub and get some grub.

No comments: