Sunday, June 25, 2006

Week 25, 2006

Items of note:

  • Did you really delete my posted comment? Seriously. [hidden]Since when were rape jokes off limits?[/hidden]

  • OUENDAN!

  • Vij's, although a tad pricey, gets a thumbs up. Samosa Garden on the other hand...

  • OUENDAN!!

  • Day one: Holy bat-cakes!
    Day four: Yawn... come on now, let's get this over with.

  • OUENDAN!!!
Quotes:
  • On flash photography...
    B: (Eww, what a bunch of fugly people.)

  • On I know, I just can't stop doing it...
    b: "Do you know how many things you say that could hurt me?"

  • On I know, I just can't stop doing it... part 2
    B: "Stop hitting on me."
    b: "No, YOU stop hitting on ME."
    B: "I can't."
    b: "I know."

  • On what's your point?
    W: "Where'd you meet them? They look pretty young."

  • On just because it keeps being said, that doesn't make it true...
    B: "I feel very little sexual attraction whatsoever between us."
Lessons learned:
  • On backtracking a snowball effect...
    First step towards change is aknowledgement. First sign towards aknowledgement is sharing. First requirement for sharing is trusting.

    I trust you?

    I trust you. [hidden] freak, i'm such a chick :P [/hidden]

  • On self awareness...
    Forget temples, texts, and teachers. All one really needs is a severly pissed off ex-'not-a-girlfriend'.

  • On social interactions...
    Got five sides to me, something like a pentagon
Dream theory:
I had a dream last night. I was driving home, got in an accident, wound up in a coma. Two people came to visit me and I floated around outside my body, viewing the interaction.

They talked. They seemed to care. One held my hand and touched my face, even tearing up a little. The other looked sad, but wouldn't do more than stand just barely inside the hospital room, near the exit.

I thought, if they switched places, I would be able to wake up.

No comments: