Saturday, June 10, 2006

Week 23, 2006

Thought of the Week:

“Serendipity. Look for something, find something else, and realize that what you've found is more suited to your needs than what you thought you were looking for.”
-- Lawrence Block
What did I think I was looking for?

Items of note:
  • Happy Birthday [various people]!

  • Happy Kwanzaa... I mean, Convocation [various people]!

  • I'm so happy for you, Bobo. We is all growed up now :D

  • Sunday: Boyz II Men @ Plush was filled with nostalgic goodness.

  • I think you're right [hidden]I don't trust it[/hidden]
Quotes:
  • On short term relationships:
    B: "It's better to end and move on quickly than to drag something out that you know is not going to work"
    J: "Exactly."
    B: "That's the perspective that doesn't make us sound like the dogs we are, so that's what I tell people."

  • On coming home early:
    B: "I had work, ladyfriend has an exam tomorrow"
    M: "The only exams i know of are high school finals. You dog, you!"
    B: "Dude, midterms."
    M: "Suuuuurrre"

  • On charts and graphs that should finally make it clear:
    K: "That is why i'm all for monogamous love but polygamous relationships"
    C: "I think I just had a 'eureka' moment."

  • On did they really just say that?
    b: "And they're like, 'Don't let her go! After she's done with you I want her!'"

  • On what I really want, [hidden]I think... oh shit I don't really know.[/hidden]
    B: "I want us to be great friends."

  • On so many levels of wrongness at stag parties:
    D: "So there were 3 piles of 'toys' to choose from..."

No comments: