Sunday, January 22, 2006

Week 3, 2006

"Better by far you should forget and smile than that you should remember and be sad."
Christina G. Rossetti quotes (English Poet. 1830-1894)

Items of note:
  • Two and a half hour paid lunches are fun.

  • I heart my paper shredder.

  • Shoeboxes burn awfully well, even if it's not an actual shoebox.

  • What's wrong with wanting to kick some ass?

  • Burlesque? Classy!

Quotes:
  • On drinking and memory:
    "I'm coming over."
    "Are you ok to drive?"
    "I'll walk."
    "To Delta from East Van?"
    "Yep. Wait a minute..."

  • On memories and change:
    "I thought you were bringing your shoebox?"
    "I did."
    "What's with the garbage bag?"
    "That's my shoebox."

  • On change and progress:
    "Remember back when... ?"
    "Yeah."
    "Yup."
    "... still?"
    "Yup."
    "Oh."
    "Yup."

  • On progress and surprises:
    "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

    Oh, that still gets me everytime.

No comments: