Sunday, July 30, 2006

Week 30, 2006 (weekend edition)

Items of note:

  • I said a hip, hop, the hippie, the hippie hippie hip hip hop, you don't stop. [/hidden] Misdirection! [/hidden]
Quotes:
  • On what else would I call you?
    Be: Aww, you called me a 'woman'!

  • On such and such 2
    Na: If we were to ever live together...
    Br: We'd kill each other?
    Na: Yeah.

  • On finding a discrete place to throw stuff away...
    Br: Are you trying to hide a dead body?

  • On joining the club...
    CF: All right, I'm gonna go find my balls and stop being such a chick now.

  • On being part of the club...
    GA: Wow, you have more self control than me.
    CF: Well... it's either that or I have an intense dislike of anything that can make me happy.

  • On going to see Strangers With Candy...
    CF: What if the stranger says he has candy in his black-tinted-windows, nondescript van?
    KH: If he's cute, go for it.
    CF: I fear for your future children's lives.
Contemplations:
  • I made a promise. [hidden] Stupid fucking promises... [/hidden]
    I forgot about it. [hidden] And what to do seemed so clear... [/hidden]
    I remember it now. [hidden] Stupid fucking memory... [/hidden]

  • A new recipe for life...
    Ingredients: Bruce (1)
    Instructions: Serve as is.

  • Yes, I know; I'm a hypocrite. [hidden] boo-urns [/hidden]

  • I don't want to hear it. [hidden] Yes I do. [/hidden]

  • I'M the fucking king! [hidden] It's quite sad. [/hidden]

No comments: