Saturday, July 08, 2006

Week 27, 2006

Items of note:

  • It's starting. Just like I told you it would.

  • Somebody's finally moving out... sadly it's not me.

  • Finally uploaded all my Europe trip pictures, sorted them, and tagged them... only took me 13 months!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/bruce_nguyen/sets/
Quotes:
  • On role reversals...
    Bu: Tell you what, [yadda yadda], then YOU can buy ME that drink!

  • On allergic reactions to mosquito bites...
    Bo: Why's your left hand bigger than your right?

  • On indoor workspaces...
    Cu: Go to the beach.
    Be: It's raining.
    Cu: Really? ... I need a cubicle with a window view
Contemplations:
  • My memory sucks. [hidden](it meshes situations together)[/hidden]

  • It makes no sense at all. [hidden](Why? I have no real answer to that)[/hidden]

  • Another drink? Sure! [hidden](make it all go away)[/hidden]

No comments: