Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Week 29, 2006

Items of note:

  • Searched to achieve: Rascal Flatts' Ghosts
    Instead discovered: Kem the perfect stranger

  • Bachelor; archived July 1996?

  • Banquet; Nine bottles of wine divided by 4 people

  • Beach; I thought I didn't burn

  • If somebody gives you the, "You're like a song... if only I could make an mp3 of you" line... run. Run away now.
Quotes:
  • On I don't think that last part is going to happen
    B: "It's not about finding somebody 'better'; it's about finding somebody you can care about even more."

  • On you think you know me better than I know myself?
    Bu: "Whatever, I don't care."
    Bo: "Yes you do."
    Bu: "... fuck!"
  • On wedding traditions...
    DP: I'm trying to figure out the glass tapping code for 'second base'

  • On dude, you're such a drama king...
    DB: "I AM!"

  • On the count...
    BB: So this is the final countdown? Number 11?
    Br: Oh... yeah... pfft, this doesn't count.
Contemplations:
  • Who was it that said the following?
    "I don't believe a word I say,
    but if I can make you believe it,
    maybe you can make me a believer."

  • Rules are there for a reason. Especially in terms of stag parties. Stop breaking them you idjits!
    // "You do not TALK about fight club!"

  • Who could have thought that a bunch of naked women prancing about could be so unfulfilling?

No comments: