Sunday, February 05, 2006

Week 5, 2006

"Lack of money is no obstacle. Lack of an idea is an obstacle."
- Ken Hakuta
Ken Hakuta brought Wacky Wallwalkers to North America. Damn those were wicked cool. Worked best if you hucked them at mirrors. I can't believe that there's no internet shrine dedicated to this tremendous feat of human ingenuity! Dagnabit people! Show some respect!

Items of note:
  • Chúc mừng năm mới!

    (To the tune of the meow mix jingle)
    Food, food, food, food,
    Food, food, food, food,
    Food, food, food, food,
    Food, food, food, food.

    I less than three this time of year (Dine-out + Lunar New Year)

  • Street signs and billboards talk to me.

  • I thought I was getting better, but all of a sudden it took a turn for the worse. I should probably get it checked out.

  • It's been 17 years. Never again. I promise.
Quotes:
  • On what makes this time of year so special:
    "I'm a fan of many, but gluttony has to be my favourite sin."

  • On what really matters:
    The "special" quote.
    No, I'm not sharing this one because I know you're reading this, you stoler.
    You stole!
    Quit stoling, you stoler!

  • On unintended consequences:
    Billboard: "Bait cars are everywhere"
    Me: "Quit taking up parking spaces!"

No comments: