Wednesday, March 14, 2007

A week's worth of chocolate purple hearted goldfish!

Quotes
On persistent office gossip:
"Is your fiancée coming out tonight? She's still in town, right?"

On text messages that wake you up:
"So I just got diagnosed as clinically depressed..."

On death cabs and cuties:
"Okay... I think... I think I'm drunk enough to drive you home now."

Internal Monologues
On relations:
Every time I think things can start working well between us you say something like that. Then I remember what I promised myself.
[hidden]
I don't trust you; I don't respect you; I won't cut you out of my life.
It's been twenty some-odd years, trust me, I've tried all three.

[/hidden]

On revelations:
I continue to grow, making steady progress grappling with violent childhood traumas. First dogs, then swimming, now tofu. To complete the superfecta: Birthday cakes with the fruit layer in the middle *shudder*
[hidden]
Yes, VIOLENT childhood traumas, all. For serious.
[/hidden]

On revolutions:
I've got these sun spots where my art used to be,
I've got these sun spots where my art used to be,
Whoa-ooaa (It got sold, it got sold, it got sold),
Whoa-ooaa (It got sold, it got sold, it got sold)...
[hidden]
Yes, I learned what the actual lyrics are. I like my version better.

[/hidden]

No comments: