Monday, September 18, 2006

Moving on...

... up into a Yaletown condo.

While emptying out my room at the 'rents, I came across some old keepsakes that survived the shoebox fire.

Clicky-dee-clickity-click.

--
Now for more of that ambiguously worded deliberation.

"Restlessness is discontent and discontent is the first necessity of progress. Show me a thoroughly satisfied man and I will show you a failure." -- Thomas Edison
I've been restless; I've been discontent. I'm not sure it leads to progress.
“If we resist our passions, it is more through their weakness than from our strength”
-- François de la Rochefoucauld (1613-1680)
What is my passion? I'm sure I've tried to answer this question before.

--

Looking back: Sept 14.

Who knew that would happen? Quiet you, put your hand down.

No comments: