Friday, April 29, 2005

3 Days Left in Canada!

A few people have asked for more specifics as to my trip so here goes:

Scheduled departure: Sunday May 1 at 11:55pm (yes, PM)

I will be arriving in London the next day (May 2) at 5:10pm local time. From there I'll be taking another flight to Basel, Switzerland and will continue on through Austria, Czech, and Germany.

Below is a list of the major places I plan on visiting:

London: Monopoly board run
Was thinking of making this a pub crawl, but I doubt I have enough time, stamina, or cash to sustain a 26 location pub crawl.

After two nights in London, I'll get on a plane to...

Switzerland:
Basel

Austria:
Salzburg - Mozart!
Vienna

Czech:
Prague
Cesky Krumlov

Germany:
Neuschwanstein Castle - Inspiration for Sleeping Beauty Castle in Disneyland
Dresden - Amazing architecture
Sachsenhausen - Concentration camp near Berlin
Berlin - Hop on a flight to back to London before I come back to Canada

Scheduled return: June 2 at 3:25pm Vancouver time.

The above list is all the major cities I plan on visiting, but what I'm most looking forward to is visiting the smaller towns. We'll see how this goes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a blast - I am sure it'll be brilliant.