Monday, June 18, 2007

Arrr!

When I get married, here's how it's going to play out:

  1. It's going to be on a boat.
  2. It will be happening in the middle of a sword fight.
  3. It will be Geoffrey Rush conducting the ceremony.
(Pirates 3 Spoilers!)


I may be willing to budge on (1) and (2), but damn if I don't love me some pirate Geoffrey Rush.

--

Pirates 3 mini review:
  • First half of the movie didn't catch my fancy but the movie grew on me as it continued
  • Johnny Depp was predictably unpredictably amazing
  • I still don't like the Elizabeth Swan (Kiera Knightley) character
  • Geoffrey Rush's Barbarossa grows more on me every time I see it
  • I still don't like Orlando Bloom
  • Bill Nighy's Davy Jones was fun
  • I'm still disappointed whenever Chow Yun-Fat speaks English without kicking somebody's ass or making gambling look cool

No comments: