Sunday, March 20, 2005

FUCK YOU RENAISSANCE!

Fourty-five minutes for a fucking pinini? Are you serious? Are you fucking seriousing me?

First of all, a "few minutes" in my book doesn't mean 45. Five or 10 I can see, even 15. But fucking 45?! If it's going to be over half an hour, fucking tell me that. Don't give me "just a few minutes" shit when you know it's not. Second, don't give me that "we're understaffed" bullshit. How long have you been in operation? If you have two people on duty on weekdays, two people should be plenty enough for the weekends. Compared to weekdays, SFU is a fucking ghost town on Sunday. And really, if that retarded brown chick behind the counter knew what she was doing, there wouldn't have been a backlog in the first place. Using the microwaves to speed up the process? I'll give you credit for that. But you know what? It probably would be even better to make use of all the grills. If there are four grills and a backlog of orders, you use all four grills, NOT TWO. It's not that fucking hard. And those grills weren't broken, she used all of them... just not at the same time because, apparently, she's fucking stupid. Third, if you forget whose order is whose, FUCKING ASK! Don't just stare aimlessly for 2 minutes, only to put it to the side and ignore it.

...

I'd continue, but I was interupted and have lost the rhythm. I meant everything I wrote up there, but probably could have found a more constructive way to say it. It's amazing what a simple "thank you" will do for your mood. You're welcome, Jess.

And thank you.

No comments: