Thursday, November 02, 2006

Quirks

  • I can't leave any sauce left on a dinner plate.
    If there's bread laying around, i'll use it to mop up any leftover sauce or grease

  • Take a bite, take a sip, wipe mouth. Repeat.
    I don't do this quite so much anymore, though.

  • Tiled or patterned surfaces, each pace must be equal, i.e. two paces to each sidewalk square, 2nd pace of right foot landing on the crack.
    I don't do this as much anymore, either. Other things on the mind while I'm walking, I suppose.

  • I can't keep my fingers still. My fingers are in constant need to find something to play with.

  • I'm told I have essential tremor. The shivers are noticeable at times. I have to consciously lay them at rest on something else. Otherwise people think I'm continuously nervous when I'm completely comfortable.

  • Every mirror or reflective surface i notice, i must look at myself

  • If I imagine a conversation with you in my head, I'll never bring that topic up in real life. We've already discussed it. It's been resolved. (no it hasn't)

  • I have a foot fetish. They must be sock covered. They must be massaged. A photo must be taken.

  • I am subconscious drawn to greeting card stands.

  • I love it when a girl with a sweet australian accent says, "Can I ask you something". Really, it's all in the word, "ask".

  • In video games where there is a limited amount of an item (bombs, or potions, or ether), I'll do everything possible to avoid using it. Unless I have the maximum amount of that item. Then I can use one.

  • Growing up, I would have to go to th washroom and relieve myself at least once before I could finish my meal. Now I just go afterwards. And beforehand. And again once I get to our next destination.

  • Whenever the phone rings, I visualize who I think is on the other end. I'm very frequently dissappointed.

  • For a short period, I couldn't use the washroom in a confined space. Stalls, porta potties, small bathrooms... the doors would have to be left open while I'm in there or I'd start feeling anxious.

No comments: