Sunday, June 05, 2005

Picture time (Updated)

I promised I wouldn't spam my address book about my Europe trip, so you'll have to get the links here. It's on ImageStation, so if you don't have an account, you'll have to sign up. Sorry, but this was the easiest way for me to upload over a gigabyte worth of pictures in one go.

London, England
Basel, Switzerland & Germany/France Road Trip
Interlaken, Switzerland & Surrounding Area
Lucerne, Switzerland
Zurich, Switzerland
Innsbruck, Austria & Swarovski Krystallwelten
Munich, Germany & Dachau Concentration Camp
Schloss Neuschwanstein (Disney inspiration castle)
Vienna, Austria
Cesky Krumlov & Ceske Budejovice, Czech Republic
Prague, Czech Republic
Dresden, Germany
Krakow, Poland & Salt Mines
Berlin, Germany


And as a bonus for reading my blog... a few shots of my Convocation this last Friday. Just a few since my camera died on me.

Update (2:57pm): Changed the links to "invitations" so that you don't have to sign up with imagestation if you don't want to.

1 comment:

cybrbeast said...

Amazing pics m8. I'm getting that itchy travel feeling again :)